I’ve walked past this place a number of times on my way to my Bar Method class (yes, I found some interesting LA style work out!). El Siete Mares (The 7 Seas) just looks like a little roadside Mexican shack, but when Victor (Mexican/taco afficionado) suggested we go there for lunch we knew it had to be good. And good it was.
They specialise in seafood so you can be sure that any seafood taco, dorado, ceviche or tostada you order will be delicious. They have a range of meal deals and for about $10.99 you will get yourself a shrimp taco, shrimp cocktail, corn chips and a soda and it’s HUGE. Plus, every weekday they have a different special:
- Monday: Shrimp tacos for $1.99
- Tuesday: Fish taco for $1.50
- Wednesday: Taco dorado (crispy) for $1.50
- Thursday: Ceviche tostada for $1.50
- Friday: Taco marlin for 99 cents!